The Siemens Gigaset A580 IP offers two ways to call your friends and family all
over the world; with dual mode functionality you can easily switch between internet
and fixed-line calls at the touch of a button. Even with your PC turned off, you
can enjoy the convenience of internet calls in exceptional sound quality thanks
to HDSP™ technology. The Gigaset A580 IP is multi-line so you are free to
register up to 6 handsets for 6 SIP accounts from different providers and make
up to 3 calls in parallel: 2 VoIP calls and 1 fixed-line call.
There is a whole package of Next Generation features on this phone, including
free info services such as RSS feeds, weather forecasts, a bid-watcher for eBay
and an online phonebook search all directly accessible from the handset. Whether
you use the easy configuration of internet telephony with PC-off convenience
or the hands-free mode to talk, you'll find the Gigaset A580 IP simply smart.
And with its energy-saving ECO DECT technology, calling is better for the environment.
Gigaset A580 IP Features:
- Siemens Gigaset A580 IP and normal phone
- Handset with enhanced acoustics (HDSP - High Definition Sound Performance)
- Worldwide free calls between Gigaset IP phones
- Online directory capable
- Fixed line calls and internet calls without PC
- Easy switch from internet to fixed-line calls with simple key press
- Easy configuration of internet calls without PC
- Informational service tickers: news, weather, bid watcher for eBay, etc...
- Multiline for up to 6 handsets, 6 VoIP/SIP numbers (multi-provider capable),
3 calls simultaneously (2 VoIP and 1 fixed line)
- Display and keypad illuminated
- Caller ID
- DECT 6.0 Technology for interference free communication, brilliant voice quality,
extended battery life, and proven security standard
- ECO DECT - energy saving, variable reduction of transmitting power
- Preview the User Manual Online (Preview the user guide here to see exactly
how this product works)